Legacy of Hope Society
Guadalupe Center’s Legacy of Hope Society allows individuals and families to make promises today that ensure the mission of breaking the cycle of poverty through education continues.
- Name the Guadalupe Center as a partial or full beneficiary in your will or bequest. The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to The Guadalupe Center, Inc., a not-for-profit organization located at 509 Hope Circle, Immokalee, Florida, ID# 59-2617151, XX% or $XX, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
- Name the Guadalupe Center as a beneficiary in your IRA or Retirement Fund.
- Designate the Guadalupe Center as the owner of a Life Insurance policy you own or purchase.
- Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting the Guadalupe Center.
- Create an Endowment Fund benefiting the Guadalupe Center.
Benefits of belonging to the Legacy of Hope Society
- Flexibility of changing your mind should your personal or financial situation change.
- Receive recognition today on the Guadalupe Center’s Donor Wall, in the Annual Report and at Special Events.
- Designate your preference for your future gift to go toward the greatest need, or specify a specific program like Early Childhood Education, After-School Tutoring & Summer Enrichment, Tutor Corps, or Scholarships.
- Choose to remain anonymous and refrain from receiving future solicitations or mailings from the Guadalupe Center.
Professional Advisor Info
"Our involvement with the Guadalupe Center began 12 years ago when a member of the Guadalupe Center Board of Trustees first told us about the work they do. Then he followed-up with a trip to Immokalee. There we saw with our own eyes how their programs change the lives of thousands of Immokalee children. We made a commitment that day to become part of the Guadalupe family—a service commitment that has brought us immeasurable joy and countless precious memories over the following years. We recently made an unrestricted planned giving bequest to the Center, allowing us to continue our commitment after we are gone."
Susan and Don Popejoy-Vice Former Chair, Guadalupe Center Board of Trustees