Legacy of Hope Society
BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO THE LEGACY OF HOPE SOCIETY
- Flexibility of changing your mind should your personal or financial situation change.
- Receive recognition today on the Guadalupe Center’s Donor Wall, in the Annual Report and at Special Events.
- Designate your preference for your future gift to go toward the greatest need, or specify a specific program like Early Childhood Education, After-School Tutoring & Summer Enrichment, Tutor Corps, or Scholarships.
- Choose to remain anonymous and refrain from receiving future solicitations or mailings from the Guadalupe Center.
CHOOSE YOUR BEST OPTION TO JOIN THE LEGACY OF HOPE SOCIETY
- Name the Guadalupe Center as a partial or full beneficiary in your will, trust, life insurance policy or retirement plan. The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to The Guadalupe Center, Inc., a not-for-profit organization located at 509 Hope Circle, Immokalee, Florida, ID# 59-2617151, XX% or $XX, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
- Establish an endowment benefiting the Guadalupe Center.
- Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting the Guadalupe Center.
- Establish a Gift Annuity and select the Guadalupe Center as the gift recipient.
TO LEARN MORE TO BECOME A MEMBER
Contact Tracy A. Connelly, Vice President for Development, (239) 657-7120 or TConnelly@GuadalupeCenter.org
509 Hope Circle, Immokalee, Florida, 34142
TAX ID #: 59-2617151