Making Gifts With Assets Other Than Cash
You can support the Guadalupe Center in a variety of ways beyond making cash gifts. Many gift options provide added tax benefits as well. The Guadalupe Center is happy to work with you and the gift planning professional of your choice to support our mission while meeting your long term philanthropic goals and objectives.
Benefits of Planned Gifts
- Make larger charitable gifts than you thought possible
- Leave a legacy while maintaining assets
- Take care of your family's financial needs first
- Provide inheritance for your heirs with lower tax costs
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Increase income and effective rate of return
- Reduce your income tax and even avoid capital gains taxes
Benefits of belonging to the Legacy of Hope Society
- Flexibility of changing your mind should your personal or financial situation change.
- Receive recognition today on the Guadalupe Center’s Donor Wall, in the Annual Report and at Special Events.
- Designate your preference for your future gift to go toward the greatest need, or specify a specific program like Early Childhood Education, After-school Tutoring & Summer Enrichment, Tutor Corps, or Scholarships.
- Choose to remain anonymous and refrain from receiving future solicitations or mailings from the Guadalupe Center.